I am a Clinical Psychologist with more than 15 years’ experience. I completed a Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) at the University of New England, Armidale, and Master of Clinical Psychology at the Australian National University, Canberra.
I have been working in private practice since 2007 and prior to that I worked in the public mental health system.
I have training and expertise in a number of therapeutic approaches including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema Therapy, Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
I have expertise treating a wide range of presenting problems and have a particular interest in helping people with anxiety disorders (panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, social anxiety), and trauma related issues.
Registrations and Memberships in Psychology
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia with endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Fellow of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member of the EMDR Association of Australia
- Member of the EMDR and Psychology APS Interest Group
- Registered with Medicare Australia as a provider of Clinical Psychology services
- Registered with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs as a provider of Clinical Psychology services
- Registered with SIRA as a provider of psychology services for people with workers’ compensation or CTP insurance claims